Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Next game: 12 September at Carbrook Golf Club

The next game is at the beautiful Carbrook Golf Club at 653 Beenleigh - Redland Bay Rd, Carbrook. The phone number of the pro shop there is 3287 6440.

Arrival time is 5.55am for tee-off at 6.10am. I'm sorry it's so early. I wasn't paying sufficient attention when I made the booking. (As penance, I'm going to play with just 5 clubs again.) I've asked for a later tee-time and will let you know if there is any change.

As I said, it's a beautiful course (Jane and I are members there). The Club will be in the middle of playing its Club Championship, so the course should be in excellent condition and the greens will be true and fast. Practice putting on the nearest sloping hard surface you can find! :-)

To get there, most people should take exit 30 off the Pacific Motorway and drive about 7 km towards Redland Bay. The entrance is at the start of a sweeping right-hand bend. It takes about 15 minutes to get there from Springwood.

Please play and let me know as soon as possible if you are playing. If you have to withdraw afterwards, please let me or Paul know asap.

I hope all the leaders and wannabe challengers in the FedUp Cup will be there; the competition is getting intense as the year's end approaches.

I look forward to seeing you at Carbrook and to a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment