Monday, March 1, 2010

Next game: 14 March at Redland Bay

The second game for the year will be held on 14 March, arrival at 6:05am (gasp!) for tee-off at 6.20am, at Redland Bay Golf Club, North Street, Redland Bay. The number of the Pro Shop there is 3206 8143.

The Web site http://www.whereis.com/ will tell you how to get there, but basically you turn off the Cleveland - Redland Bay - Beenleigh Road opposite the Redland Bay Cemetery onto Boundary St, Main St and North St. I estimate it will take me 45 minutes to drive there from Sunnybank Hills (less if I don't get lost). George and Judith can sleep a bit longer than the rest of us, for once! (You better come, guys.)

Let's hope the course is in good condition after all this rain (assuming it stops before then).

Please let me know as soon as possible whether or not you will be playing at Redland Bay. If you say you are playing, and then discover you can't play, please, please let me or Paul know in advance.

I look forward to seeing you at Redland Bay,

Rodney
Secretary, GUSGC
0438 112 358

No comments:

Post a Comment