Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Next game: 7 November at Keperra Country Golf Club

The next game is at Keperra Country Club, Duggan Street Keperra 4054, on Sunday 7 November. The Pro Shop number there is 3355 7744. Navigation to the course is tricky; one nameless member failed to find the course last year! Probably the simplest way is to come up Enogerra Road and then along Samford Road, but study the map carefully yourselves before setting off. I think it takes about 20 minutes from Brisbane CBD.

FBOW, I've negotiated a later starting time: Arrival at 7.10am for tee-off at 7.25am. But for only 12 players, so book early!

It's a good country course, with plenty of shade, as I recall.

As usual, please let me know asap if you wish to play. If you have to withdraw, again, please let me know asap.

I look forward to seeing you at Keperra and to a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment