Monday, October 12, 2009

Keperra - 11/10/2009 Winners

The results for Keppera 11.10.2009.

  • 1st place on 38 pts Rodney Topor
  • 2nd place on 37pts Paul Lockwood–Lee
  • 3rd place on 32pts Ian Smith
  • Nearest the pin on the 6th and the 8th Andrew Mather
  • Longest drive 16th Ladies Suzanne Rosolen
  • Longest drive 16th Men’s Paul Lockwood-Lee

A nice day for golf, the rain almost held off for the round but we did get a little wet.
When the moisture got on the greens, the balls started to pick up grit/sand & made the putting a bit more difficult (well that is my excuse for the back nine)

Being as I had had a long drive to the course due to poor navigation skills, I thought I’d have the longest drive on the course, so my thanks to the regular big hitters in our club for missing the fairway on the 16th.

I also want to thank Rodney for falling into my trap of beating me by just the one point to take 1st place it is all part of my dastardly plan, now he will get two points deducted on the next game.

Rodney raised the subject of playing a different format perhaps for one game next year, so if anyone has any suggestions please make them known to him/us on future game days or by email or posting a blog on this site (however that is done)

Thanks to everyone who came & played at Keppera.
Hope to see lots of you on the 8th of November at Oxley (but do not expect to win)

Bye for now Paul (Captain)

No comments:

Post a Comment