Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Players:

The next game for the year will be held at Carbrook Golf Club, 653 Beenleigh-Redland Bay Road, Carbook, about 9km from the Pacific Motorway, on Sunday 13 September. Arrival time is 7.15am for tee-off at 7.30am. The phone number of the pro shop there is 3287 6440.

Carbrook is the home club of Andrew, Jane and me, but we promise not to exploit our home ground advantage!

The course is currently in very good condition. Let's hope we have a little rain between now and then, so it remains that way, and that the weather is mild and dry on the day.

Please let me know by Monday whether or not you are playing, so I can inform Carbrook of our numbers a week ahead, as they request.

As usual, if you discover that you can't play after accepting, please, please let me or Paul (0403 901 344) know as soon as possible.

I look forward to seeing you at Carbrook.

Rodney Topor
GUSGC Secretary
0438 112 358 (M)

No comments:

Post a Comment